Friday, January 4, 2008

:: me and adik: more photos ::

bismilLah, alhamdulilLah.. now after about two weeks since adik was born, barulah ade kesempatan nak menulis balik.. walaupon sibuk 'jaga' adik.. now I am in Kelantan near Kota Bharu (ibu's hometown) with ibu and adik.. while abi now in Penang since he has to work.. demi mencari sesuap nasi for us.. ;)

in the previous entry, gambar adik tu beberapa jam selepas bersalin.. now i would like to share more photos of adik and me..



adik @ nursery room..




i went to visit adik..




our family.. adik, me.. ibu and abi.. at the hospital




time to go home.. ibu & adik discharged on the 3rd day..




adik was registered on the 5th day and named as Fathul Iman (fath al-iman)

فتحالايمان

Fath فتح victory, conquest, triumph, success... or the opening.. something like that.. :)



this is adik iman with my baju..



this was me.. sama tak?! :D




kak long and adik iman



baby sitting..



kakak is on duty..



:D cak aaaa..!!

0 comments: